ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tvomp2
Newly Registered

dependent maintenance

Post by tvomp2 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Dear Members,
My case for Tier 1 is gone for Administrative Review as the bank statements submitted by me were electronic duly stamped without bearing logo. I submitted proofs of Rs. 6,70,000 for main applicant. In the other account maintained at HSBC (India) I submitted a joint statement of Time deposit a/c no. 052 and current account 006. The time deposit had a fixed amount of 3 lacs which ECO overlooked and just saw only 006 and commented on that. Any way I hope to get it through.
Now I want the senior members to suggest that my wife has FDR in the joint name of her as well as her mother. Can that be considered for maintenance funds?
Also Do i need to send the FDR or a letter from the bank manager stating that she has adequate funds for the last one year or so ?
Also If I get a letter from the bank that my wife has been sanctioned a loan amount of say Rs. 5 lacs which she can use at any time, will it work
Thanks,
TVOMP2

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: dependent maintenance

Post by mvent00 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:04 am

tvomp2 wrote:Dear Members,
My case for Tier 1 is gone for Administrative Review as the bank statements submitted by me were electronic duly stamped without bearing logo. I submitted proofs of Rs. 6,70,000 for main applicant. In the other account maintained at HSBC (India) I submitted a joint statement of Time deposit a/c no. 052 and current account 006. The time deposit had a fixed amount of 3 lacs which ECO overlooked and just saw only 006 and commented on that. Any way I hope to get it through.

Now I want the senior members to suggest that my wife has FDR in the joint name of her as well as her mother. Can that be considered for maintenance funds? yes

Also Do i need to send the FDR or a letter from the bank manager stating that she has adequate funds for the last one year or so ? yes
Also If I get a letter from the bank that my wife has been sanctioned a loan amount of say Rs. 5 lacs which she can use at any time, will it work yes
Thanks,
TVOMP2

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: dependent maintenance

Post by cheshiregoan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:19 am

tvomp2 wrote: Also If I get a letter from the bank that my wife has been sanctioned a loan amount of say Rs. 5 lacs which she can use at any time, will it work
Thanks,
TVOMP2
Unless the bank loan amount has been in her account for the last 3 months, it will not work. If it has been then the letter is not needed.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

tvomp2
Newly Registered

THANKS

Post by tvomp2 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Thanks a lot cheshiregoan,
TVOMP2