ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant Visa -Query on Bank Statement -Please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rups82
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependant Visa -Query on Bank Statement -Please help

Post by rups82 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi friends,

I am in UK for last 3 years,currently in tier 1 and now I have applied tier 1 dependant for my wife.

I have mailed my wife, originals of all my payslips from Feb 09 to Aug 09 and Bank Statments from Feb09 to Jul 09 and got funds in the account above the required threshold.

Since I got the Aug 09 bank statements from bank only by sep 15th to my uk address i send her a scanned copy of the Aug bank statement which she printed and submitted with other docs at VFS Cochin on mid september.

Can anybody Please let me know whether a copy of Aug statement will be fine along with orignial pay slip for Aug 09 and originals for all the prior 6 months ?

Thanks in advance,
Rups

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Dependant Visa -Query on Bank Statement -Please h

Post by mvent00 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:24 pm

DUPLICATE

Why did you submit for last six months? They require just last three months record, and the proof for that should not be dated one month prior to the date of application.

She should have submited all original bank statements. Online printout require the certification (sign and stamp from bank) and must be accompanied by a letter from the bank about the authenticity of the statments.

I think now, as soon as possible, you should send them the original copy of that scanned bank statment with reference number of her application and a cover letter that this information should be considered as a part of the application.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... nformation

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... nformation

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#275816

rups82 wrote:Hi friends,

I am in UK for last 3 years,currently in tier 1 and now I have applied tier 1 dependant for my wife.

I have mailed my wife, originals of all my payslips from Feb 09 to Aug 09 and Bank Statments from Feb09 to Jul 09 and got funds in the account above the required threshold.

Since I got the Aug 09 bank statements from bank only by sep 15th to my uk address i send her a scanned copy of the Aug bank statement which she printed and submitted with other docs at VFS Cochin on mid september.

Can anybody Please let me know whether a copy of Aug statement will be fine along with orignial pay slip for Aug 09 and originals for all the prior 6 months ?

Thanks in advance,
Rups

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:52 pm

you may and i think you must consider to courier your latest bank stmt to your wife and then she can forward it to her local VAC(visa application centre) alongwith a cover letter explaining why are you sending it seprately.

entry clearance visa rules clearly states that bank stmt shouldnt be older then one month from the date you submit your application

but still dont loose hope
good luck

rups82
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by rups82 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:44 am

Thanks guys. I am sending it today directly to British embassy through DHL. They will deliver it on Friday.

Is it possilbe to inform the embassy to wait till they receive my new BS ?