ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application - need passport back

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

racquelle
Newly Registered

Citizenship application - need passport back

Post by racquelle » Sat May 15, 2004 11:16 am

I sent an email to the Home Office requesting for the return of my passport as instructed on http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/default.asp?pageid=16

It states on the website that they require a minimum of 3 working days. I sent them the email on 4 May 2004, to request for the passport by 14 May 2004.

I have not yet received my passport back, and have not had a reply to my email.

I am unsure as to whether they have not had a chance to action my request or if perhaps it has been lost in the post.

Has anyone had any experience with this? What should I do now? Please help!!

Thanks

Kantaloobi
Newly Registered

Post by Kantaloobi » Sat May 15, 2004 4:23 pm

yes mate, I had a similar experience. I even sent them a fax around 10 days after the email. I remember I recieved my passport back around 3 weeks after I had sent the email.
Good luck