ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Frequent visa rejections

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

awais_bukhari
Newly Registered

Frequent visa rejections

Post by awais_bukhari » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:09 pm

My grandmothers visa has been rejected three times now, although she has visited UK previously on visit visa of six months and she came back within time in 3 months. This time firstly her application was rejected on applying on wrong category. Actually my father has work permit visa and my grandmother applied first time as work permit dependent, so they rejected by saying that you have submitted insufficient documents.

Second time she applied again on this category but they rejected by saying that you are not allowed as work permit dependent.

Third time my grand mother applied for visit visa for 14 months but again her application was rejected by saying that visit visa is not allowed for more than six months. They also didn't give the right of appeal. Can any one guide what must we do? What are her chances by having three times rejection now? She is 71 years old.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 am

She should apply for a family visit. She can only apply for 6 months maximum.

You must show that you can support and accomodate her. You must show that she has incentive to return after visit.

You as the sponsor must send a sponsorship letter, along with bank statements, employment letter, wage slips and housing accomodation letter.

Costs about £85 to apply for a family visit visa from Pakistan.

awais_bukhari
Newly Registered

Post by awais_bukhari » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks for your reply. I just want to ask whether these visa rejections will create some problems in future.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:36 pm

awais_bukhari wrote:Thanks for your reply. I just want to ask whether these visa rejections will create some problems in future.
They shouldn't! As long as she truthfully declares them, when asked, on any future visa applications.

awais_bukhari
Newly Registered

Post by awais_bukhari » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 am

Any other suggestions

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:57 am

Any other suggestions
What more do you want to know or hear ? :roll: