ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension bank statement problem

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uiqbal

Tier 1 extension bank statement problem

Post by uiqbal » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:51 am

Hi all,

I have applied for tier 1 extension on 20th of September and now waiting for the result.

I have a question regarding my salary transcation on my hsbc bank statement.

I have submitted payslips from Sep 08 - Aug 09. In my july pay transfer, the payroll team of my company accidentally put it like this in my bank

29 Jul CR (my name) (amount)

but for the rest of the months it is showing like this on bank statement with the correct company name.

date CR (XYZ LTD salary) (amount)

I would like seniors advice on this, what to do about this - does this require correction as an addendum to my application, what should I do about this or is it not to worry about.

Regards,
uiqbal

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 extension bank statement problem

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:56 am

uiqbal wrote:Hi all,

I have applied for tier 1 extension on 20th of September and now waiting for the result.

I have a question regarding my salary transcation on my hsbc bank statement.

I have submitted payslips from Sep 08 - Aug 09. In my july pay transfer, the payroll team of my company accidentally put it like this in my bank

29 Jul CR (my name) (amount)

but for the rest of the months it is showing like this on bank statement with the correct company name.

date CR (XYZ LTD salary) (amount)

I would like seniors advice on this, what to do about this - does this require correction as an addendum to my application, what should I do about this or is it not to worry about.

Regards,
uiqbal
I think if your July PAYSLIP shows the NET SALARY exactly as the NET AMOUNT Deposited in the BANK.. (Bankstatement) the caseworker's job is done.. so you shd be fine... and i think caseworkers understand these things..

uiqbal

Post by uiqbal » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Thanks Ramesh!

However, i have contacted hsbc and also my company, they are both providing letter mentinoing that it was a payroll mistake.

Can i add this to my application, if yes what is the procedure for adding something to the application which is already done and from the waiting times, it seems that it will be another 2 weeks before they start working on my case?

Regards,
uiqbal

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:19 pm

uiqbal wrote:Thanks Ramesh!

However, i have contacted hsbc and also my company, they are both providing letter mentinoing that it was a payroll mistake.

Can i add this to my application, if yes what is the procedure for adding something to the application which is already done and from the waiting times, it seems that it will be another 2 weeks before they start working on my case?

Regards,
uiqbal
You can send those docs with a cover letter explaining and with REFERENCE NO. that you received so that they can connect ur applicaton n these docs..

Though the reference letters says dont send us any docs unless we ask for.. so it is ur choice n decision to be made..

uiqbal

Post by uiqbal » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks!

I think I will call homeoffice first and then send the new documents with the cover letter.

Can you provide the numbers for homeoffice?

Regards,
Raja

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 pm

uiqbal wrote:Thanks!

I think I will call homeoffice first and then send the new documents with the cover letter.

Can you provide the numbers for homeoffice?

Regards,
Raja
dont have them handy.. please do a search..

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:18 pm

i wouldn't worry about it mate. you will be fine

uiqbal

Post by uiqbal » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi,

Thanks for that, i am still thinking of sending the cover letter and the two letter from company and bank -- just to be on the safe side.

Can you confirm what address to send this change details to i.e. to the initial address where i sent the pbs tier 1 extension application?

I also found out that there is http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... umstances/

do i need to fill in this form as well with the cover letter and the other letters?

Regards,
uiqbal

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:15 pm

You'll be fine, don't worry.
Regards,
crowbar6

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Hi uiqbal,

I remember u were abt to send additional documents so did u do it.

I am also in same situation like u so please need advise can i send the latest orginal bank statment after i sent my application.

Thanks