ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Conveting working holiday make visa in to HSMP Pls help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

garry32
Newly Registered

Conveting working holiday make visa in to HSMP Pls help

Post by garry32 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:46 pm

Hi Kayalami,
I am from india currently in UK on working holiday maker visa from 6th april 2004 and currently i am employed full time and a perminant Job as a cashier in a train operating Co since Dec2005 now i want to apply for HSMP i know i can do it ... but the thing is that my work experience in INDIA as PURCHASE OFFICER was during my college day's and before i graduated but still it was a graduate level Job.i have done my master and i am under 28 all togeather i have 50 mts of work experience which also includes 1 year Purchase manager Job too...i dont know if i can count my work experience gained in UK ...I have the experience letters' from the co and also my contract letter and my promotion letter ... what other proof i need to show to them ...
i will be glad if u can guid me ..in preparing my case for the HSMP ....

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:10 pm

1. With respect the HSMP forum to include the FAQ has extensive detail on the workings of the HSMP scheme and further excellent real life examples on how applicants have submitted their applications and supporting evidence across mutliple industries. You will have to do some legwork on the forum using the search function or reading through topics to see how this is done. I appreciate this may be tedious but it will be worth it in the end if only to save you considerable fees were you to use a lawyer/ consultant. In other words - sorry nice try but I'm not going to spoon feed you on this one - 8) .

2. Likewise consult the HSMP guidance leaflets from the relevant Home Office site (working in the UK)...again plenty of detail on this forum. The key advice I will give you is - Don't skimp on any 'relevant' evidence required to substantiate your claimed points. You may use work experience and earnings in multiple countries.

3. Once you obtain your HSMP approval letter you may apply for FLR in country. HSMP's are being turned round fairly quickly so you are likely to obtain a decision before the expiry of your WHV.

I trust that helps and good luck.

garry32
Newly Registered

No Please can anyone can give me a rite Answer..

Post by garry32 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:27 pm

HI
I will be soon applying for my HSMP i am going to clain 50 point's for the experience Rite now i am on WHM and have a very nice Job ... now the problem is Before Graduating i have some experience for about 16 Month ...Back in india ... the Same Job i continued and leter on go the manager's post for 14 month's and than came to uk ...may 2004 ... i got Job in uk in June 2004 and .... now today i called up the HomeOffice to ask them if they will concider my before Graduation level Jod ... she refused me and told me that if i am going on for 50 Point's I should have all the experience after Graduation ..... now that's what she tell me ... i dont understand ...in all i have 51 MONTH'S EXPERIENCE IN iNDIA WHICH INCLUDES 14MTS OF MANAGER JOBALSO I HAVE A MASTER'S DEEGREE IN COMMERCE AND I AM UNDER 28 ...I CAME U K AND HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED SINCE JUNE 2004 CAN ANY ONE TELL ME how much Point i should go for

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:23 pm

My understanding here is that the relevant work experience must be on a full time basis. Whether this is compatible with a degree is the question the HSMP response poses. Submit your application with appropriate evidence that the work undertaken is of graduate level and if undertaken together with a degree (especially at masters level given the workload of such) how this was done.

garry32
Newly Registered

One More thing i will like to know!

Post by garry32 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:15 pm

Thank's for replying me ... now i have got all my document's ready and stating all the Job task i use to do ... any other specific doc that i required from the employer... please do let me know if u can .. i am getting my experience letter. Promotion letter my contract and the organisational chart ... what else is needed other than this...please let me knwo ..