ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different format of salary slip-Attesting

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

Different format of salary slip-Attesting

Post by nm » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Am planned to apply for Tier1 (HSMP) and I have my salary slips (Hard copies which I used to receive every month ) and now its changed it as online and am having 3months softcopy. Am sure that the soft copy needs to get attested, but am not sure whether we needs to get attested the hard copies also or not.?

Its proper salary slip which shows all the payment and deductions with the company name and other stuff with a standard salary slip template which i used to receive over post earlier .

Could you tell me ist mandatory to get attested for hard copies also. If you have any idea on that.

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: Different format of salary slip-Attesting

Post by cheshiregoan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:54 pm

nm wrote:Am planned to apply for Tier1 (HSMP) and I have my salary slips (Hard copies which I used to receive every month ) and now its changed it as online and am having 3months softcopy. Am sure that the soft copy needs to get attested, but am not sure whether we needs to get attested the hard copies also or not.?

Its proper salary slip which shows all the payment and deductions with the company name and other stuff with a standard salary slip template which i used to receive over post earlier .

Could you tell me ist mandatory to get attested for hard copies also. If you have any idea on that.
All online payslips must be authenticated by your employer but paper payslips which list all your details do not need to be. Check the below link for the exact wordings:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... /Payslips/

Alternatively you can ask your employer to issue you a letter which states your Gross Pay and Net Pay for the entire period you are claiming.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks, its made me clear. :D