ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

current leave unavailable please explain

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

current leave unavailable please explain

Post by nm » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel
document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which
shows his/her current leave unavailable?
This was under the Section D. Immigration History Q.No D5

Could you explain what does exactly.? and what should i answer (Yes/ No) am bit confused. Currently am in UK and my current visa under workpermit valid upto next year.

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: current leave unavailable please explain

Post by cheshiregoan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:13 pm

nm wrote:
Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel
document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which
shows his/her current leave unavailable?
Could you explain what does exactly.? and what should i answer (Yes/ No) am bit confused. Currently am in UK and my current visa under workpermit valid upto next year.
Do you have the passport in which your current work permit is stamped? If yes, then you have to answer NO
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Thanks Buddy, I have my passport stamped with my current visa.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:07 am

also you must submit the passport which has got your entry clearance visa, in short you must submit all your previous passports and your current passport and tick NO in the form