ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online application :: Simple question

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luigidavinci
Newly Registered

Online application :: Simple question

Post by luigidavinci » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm applying from Mexico, so I have to do it online according to the information service for visas. Now, if I have completed the online form, do I still have to submit a printed copy of VAF9 -PBS Migrant form and the PBS migrant guidance notes?. I understand that these two are replaced by the online application and what I do have to submit is a printed copy of appendix 8 form.

Please help me, I'm applying tomorrow morning !!

Greetings everybody.

yesterday
Newly Registered

Post by yesterday » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:39 pm

As per as knw, in online application u have to fill up the Personal Detail form (Which is "VAF9 PBS Migrant") online and u hav to submit a printed copy of the Self assessment form (which is "Appendix 8"). And the guidance note is for helping u to fill up the VAF9 personal detail form. U dont need to submit any printed copy of that. Hope the seniors will correct me if i am wrong.