ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasif_2003

Documents

Post by sasif_2003 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:22 am

Hi,
After processing the applciation do we get all the documents submitted for processing or only the passport and other orignal certifcate submitted.

For aprroval/rejection both will have any aditional letter on the courier?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Documents

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:31 am

sasif_2003 wrote:Hi,
After processing the applciation do we get all the documents submitted for processing or only the passport and other orignal certifcate submitted.

In most of the case all documents are returned back.. the HO will have a photocopy of all ur docs with them which they use if they reject the application and application is allowed for Appeal..

but i read some ppl did not receive originals of Bankstatements.. other academic, earnigs etc.. are returned back for sure..

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 am

Immigratin officer told me that they would keep only photocopies. All originals would be returned after the decisison has been made, including bank statements.
tvn_ramesh wrote:

In most of the case all documents are returned back.. the HO will have a photocopy of all ur docs with them which they use if they reject the application and application is allowed for Appeal..

but i read some ppl did not receive originals of Bankstatements.. other academic, earnigs etc.. are returned back for sure..

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Post by cheshiregoan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm

They returned my entire application pack back to me (minus the form of course!)
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.