ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance of Fund proof through HiSave ICICI account in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitagar989
Newly Registered

Maintenance of Fund proof through HiSave ICICI account in UK

Post by amitagar989 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Just a small query on maintenance funds. I maintain a good balance in a HiSave ICICI account but they dont provide a monthly statement. On requests they do and I have just done that. The question I have is, they are going to send me a 3 months statement in one sheet. This document will have a bank logo and will be on company letter headed paper but they are not going to sign and stamp it.

Do you think such a single statement for 3 months is good enough to show maintenance funds or do I need to arrange for something else?

Please advise. Thanks a lot for your support.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: Maintenance of Fund proof through HiSave ICICI account i

Post by crowbar6 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:42 am

amitagar989 wrote:Just a small query on maintenance funds. I maintain a good balance in a HiSave ICICI account but they dont provide a monthly statement. On requests they do and I have just done that. The question I have is, they are going to send me a 3 months statement in one sheet. This document will have a bank logo and will be on company letter headed paper but they are not going to sign and stamp it.

Do you think such a single statement for 3 months is good enough to show maintenance funds or do I need to arrange for something else?

Please advise. Thanks a lot for your support.
A single statement for 3 months is fine. Are the funds in this account readily available for withdrawal or is there a notice or lock-in period? Please note that it needs to be the former as per the guidelines. As long as the statement is on bank stationary, it should be fine.
Regards,
crowbar6

amitagar989
Newly Registered

Thanks a lot for the response

Post by amitagar989 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Crowbar I appreciate your response...Just one more query. I think I am ok with the first statement you were talking about. Thats not the problem...What I need to know is are these specially generated statements on A4 sheets (with bank logo) but no stamp and signature ok with Home office? As the bank does not provide monthly statements, I have requested for one which I have received on a A4 sheet with their logo.

Please advise

Thanks again.