ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed for PSW call in letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anitagold
Newly Registered

help needed for PSW call in letter

Post by anitagold » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:55 am

pls can anyone help me out with this situation, i was refused my psw in july based on low funds and won the appeal for my self and dependant on the 4th august, since then no call in letter. is it possible to send off my passport to homeoffice without waiting for the letter?
i need to make an urgent travel in nov. for a family committment.
pls advice needed.
thanks

Gururaj

Re: help needed for PSW call in letter

Post by Gururaj » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:51 am

anitagold wrote:pls can anyone help me out with this situation, i was refused my psw in july based on low funds and won the appeal for my self and dependant on the 4th august, since then no call in letter. is it possible to send off my passport to homeoffice without waiting for the letter?
pls advice needed.
thanks
Hi Anita,
You cannot send in your passport without receiving the call in letter. At the moment HO have got too many applications and they are bit understaffed, hence the delay. I am sure they are aware of the problems we are facing.
Write to them and explain your problem, I have written but had no response from them till now. I have posted a reply for your pm as well.
Regards
Guru

ptrndng
Newly Registered

Re: help needed for PSW call in letter

Post by ptrndng » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:39 pm

anitagold wrote:pls can anyone help me out with this situation, i was refused my psw in july based on low funds and won the appeal for my self and dependant on the 4th august, since then no call in letter. is it possible to send off my passport to homeoffice without waiting for the letter?
pls advice needed.
thanks
My partner sent her passport to AIU leeds with a copy of the determination and a short letter asking them to stamp the passport and she got it stamped in three weeks