ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PHOTOGRAPHS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

r25j
Newly Registered

PHOTOGRAPHS

Post by r25j » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:33 pm

HI,

I applied for visa ext. (tier 1 ) on the 17th sept.,'09., for me ,my wife and son. We don't have a photographer who is opened on weekend(as I aM WORKING ON THE WEEKDAYS) in our village in wales where I am living, so we clicked the photographs at home and printed it in ASDA (Passport size) photo lab. Most of the criteria are met with the photographs except 1% doubt with the beckground.Though it was cream coloured wall but not well lit on the top.Most of the people believe that it should be accepted but we are anxious b'coz our current HSMP Visa expired today..does any one have any experience for being questioned for the similar reason ?

Can I call the HO, to ensure that is it acceptable to them (THEY DON'T ANSWERS THE QUERIES BEFORE 14 WEEK AS THEY TOLD ME OVER THE PH.)?

Should I send them an e-mail ? will they respond ?or

should I send new photographs clicked by the photographers from the nearby city ?

your valuable suggestions will help me a lot.

sincerely
Rajesh

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: PHOTOGRAPHS

Post by mvent00 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi, if you think it is not according to this format http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... pbs/193059 , you can send latest ones, which will depend on case worker's choice, if they consider these or not.
r25j wrote:HI,

I applied for visa ext. (tier 1 ) on the 17th sept.,'09., for me ,my wife and son. We don't have a photographer who is opened on weekend(as I aM WORKING ON THE WEEKDAYS) in our village in wales where I am living, so we clicked the photographs at home and printed it in ASDA (Passport size) photo lab. Most of the criteria are met with the photographs except 1% doubt with the beckground.Though it was cream coloured wall but not well lit on the top.Most of the people believe that it should be accepted but we are anxious b'coz our current HSMP Visa expired today..does any one have any experience for being questioned for the similar reason ?

Can I call the HO, to ensure that is it acceptable to them (THEY DON'T ANSWERS THE QUERIES BEFORE 14 WEEK AS THEY TOLD ME OVER THE PH.)?

Should I send them an e-mail ? will they respond ?or

should I send new photographs clicked by the photographers from the nearby city ?

your valuable suggestions will help me a lot.

sincerely
Rajesh