ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at Glasgow PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

boonworkpermit
Newly Registered

ILR success at Glasgow PEO

Post by boonworkpermit » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 pm

I got my ILR today at Glasgow PEO based on WP + Tier1. I have to say that Glasgow PEO is quite nice. The case workers whom I spoke to were all nice and the whole process took just a little over 2 hours.

Regarding the documents, I had provided:
- application form + one photo
- six months salary slips and bank statements (the case worker did not say how many months of evidence he wanted, I just gave him what I had prepared).
- four P60's, one P45
- a list of all absences
- a letter from employer

Now, the complicated bits.
I had a total of 167 days of absence (discounting the departure and arrival dates). If I had to count the departure and arrival dates, my absences would have been over 180 days. So, for those of you who are concerned, this may be good news.

Another thing that worried me in my application is that I was unemployed for over 5 months during the Tier1 period. This seems to be OK, as the case worker did not ask for any other documents. I have read in another post on this forum that someone has been asked to provide bank statements. This was not required from me.

Anyway, if you have any questions, please ask. I wish those who are waiting for their ILR the best of luck!