ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls pls pls advice/helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gentle
Newly Registered

pls pls pls advice/helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Post by gentle » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:10 am

I apply for dependant over 18 in other to look after by disable brother, before my student visa runs out,but was refuse and lost the appeal.

Before the apply my solicitor send in a fresh application for tier4 this was return ,reason being appeal pending but was send back with appeal determination.

Now the tier4application has been refuse for maintance not up to 28days and college visa letter date is after my visa expire . today no appeal

(visa expire may ,appeal processing august, fresh application for tier4 agusut.)

Now i have to live the country and make fresh application from my country , I dont have the maintanace fee under the new rule for 28days (almost £8000)

[N.B]

Pls can i apply for PSW from home instead beacuse i have enough money in my account in uk to cover the £2800 for the 3 month.

Also i was told i can apply for PSW only with a Master degree
i have a Bachelor Degree in Business administration from sunderland in March this year.

I have the fee of 2800 for 3month
BSC degree in march from uk university
and i will be applying from outside the uk is there hope pls

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:13 am

Please don't post duplicates.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.