ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Brothers & Sisters!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Party777
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Brothers & Sisters!!

Post by Party777 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:23 am

Hi All,

I put my application in time for visa extension as my visa expired on Febraury2009, after submitting my application I got the query back from the home office regarding to the card problem on 10th of March .So I rectified that query and send my fresh application again on 30th of March. The reason sending my fresh application late is that I change my house address and was really busy in changing the house goods. Home Office accepts my application on 5th of April. They again send my documents back to me and told me that I have got the problem in my photographs .So I again submit my fresh application and send my documents to home office with Tier 4 New Point Based System ..

After sending my documents home office told me that I had 20 days over stay in UK from 10th of March to 30th of March. They served me with IS151A & IS96 and I went back to my country.

I don’t understand why they had done with me like that ï

Party777
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Party777 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:21 am

Can any body here to help me

Gururaj

Re: Hi

Post by Gururaj » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 am

Party777 wrote:Can any body here to help me
My best advice is get a legal help. The question is did they give you an opportunity to appeal against their decision? In your case you made fresh applications 3 times and you have to understand that every time your case could be dealt by a different case worker and they would treat it is a new application unless you write in a cover letter.

You have mentioned that you have left the country, so you might have to look for legal help from there.

Good luck
Regards
Guru

Party777
Newly Registered

Post by Party777 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:32 am

Gururaj wrote:
My best advice is get a legal help
Hi Guru,

Actually legal advices are not sure either i get Post study work visa after IS151A & IS96 will or not ...

Becuase they told me its a risk ..

The problem is that i am confused either i banned for 1 year or not ...
because i leave the country volunterly with in 20 dayz after having there decision on ma own expenditure..

There is no intenetion of mine to overstay over there...
Regards,
Party777

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:54 am

If you didn't overstay for more than 28 days and you had not been removed, then there shouldn't be a ban.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Gururaj

Post by Gururaj » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Party777 wrote:
Gururaj wrote:
My best advice is get a legal help
Hi Guru,

Actually legal advices are not sure either i get Post study work visa after IS151A & IS96 will or not ...

Becuase they told me its a risk ..

The problem is that i am confused either i banned for 1 year or not ...
because i leave the country volunterly with in 20 dayz after having there decision on ma own expenditure..

There is no intenetion of mine to overstay over there...
Regards,
Party777
I think you weren't banned and I beleive the moderator says the same. You could be more optimistic now and go for a new application if you are keen on geeting back here. Well do write a clear cut cover letter explaining your circumstances and what lead to your intial refusal and the IS151A & IS96 decisions.
Good luck
Guru

Party777
Newly Registered

Post by Party777 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:55 pm

vinny wrote:If you didn't overstay for more than 28 days and you had not been removed, then there shouldn't be a ban.
Thanks all for your help

Vinny I got this statement on my IS151A...

Notice to Person liable to removal
B)A person in respect of home removal directions my be given in accordance with section 10 of the immegiration and assylum Act 1999(administrative removal) as:

1) A person who has failed to observe the condition of leave to enter or remain, or remain beyond the time limited by the leave..

Statement of Reason:

"You Applied for Furthur Leave to Remain as a student in the UK on 28/02/09 which was rejected on 10/03/09.How ever you didnot make your next application for furthur leave to remain as a student until 30/03/09 which was again rejected on 20/04/09. Due to period of 20 days elapsing between these applications you are being classed as an over stayer"

i think i m banned for 1year because i removed on administarive removal as vinny told me?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 am

3.3.5 320(7B) and the 17 March 2008 concession wrote: ....
Remember that making a decision to remove an immigration offender (Form IS 151B), or issuing a notice identifying him as an immigration offender (IS 151A part 2) does not in itself mean that the applicant has been removed from the country. It is perfectly possible for someone to leave the country voluntarily after a decision has been taken to remove him....
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinata

Post by vinata » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:43 pm

You have made a lot of mistakes in submitting 3 consequtive applications while not consulting with a good solicitor. Now you have left and it could be much harder for you to get the visa. However it is not the end of the world. I would advice you to use one of the following solicitors, who offer a free advice and a free assessment of your case before taking you in as a client. I cannot say these solicitors are extremely good as i never used their services, but using their free advice could be beneficial for you. Also, it would also be better for you to hire a solicitor based in the UK rather than overseas, as they probably know all the insights with the immigration law.

[Moderator edit : Especially as you have never used their services, you are in no position to single them out. Accordingly the links to the two companies have been deleted.]

Good luck!