ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

gap in stamps

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aditya1111
Newly Registered

gap in stamps

Post by aditya1111 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Dear all,
as i applied for my LTR in last oct 08 straight after completing my 5 years on work permit my permits were continous from 03- 04 -05 and so on but 2 times my visa expires on 15 oct but due to delay in getting new renewed work permit i went to get the stamp in dec and jan for the next year so for example i meant to stay in ireland untill 15 oct 2005 and i get renewed work permit 10 dec 2005, and i went to GNIB to take stamp on 15 dec 2005 and i get stamp untill 15 dec 2006 so the time from 15 oct 2005 untill 15 dec 2005 for 2 months should not be conunted. if this is true i have sent my application b4e 60 months and they have accepted the application and nealy one year is gone i want to ask will this be negative affect on my application and what it could be i have to wait till i get the decision and if its rejected i have to make a new application from start pls help me with this situation.
cheers