ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for a judicial review after AIT hearing

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jtwungg
Newly Registered

Application for a judicial review after AIT hearing

Post by jtwungg » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Applied for ILR but the department is taking its sweet time to make a decision, they do not have a good reason to do that other than frustrate the applicant. its a 10 yr legal residence and there is no reason for them to delay this long after the AIT decisionin in favour of my my case, how much would it cost for an application for a court judicial review. they are taking a meek and they will definately loose in the review. The AIT rubbished their urgements at the hearing.

bototo

Post by bototo » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:09 pm

How long has it been since receipt of the AIT judgement?

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:19 am

They do not give priorities to the lost cases.
You need to chase this with the POU (details are on the notice of the AIT hearing). If this does not help, write to the Appeals Directorate customer service.
However, give at least 4 weeks after the determination date before chasing.

jtwungg
Newly Registered

Post by jtwungg » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 pm

the judgement was on o4/04/2009 which is six monts ago, I thought they are supposed to write to you after 8 weeks at most.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 pm

jtwungg, have you been in touch with your MP? If not, I would certainly recommend that you do that ..... a lot cheaper than starting a JV!
John