ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB Screening Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mubashir9819

TB Screening Appeal

Post by mubashir9819 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 am

Hi
I am on a work permit and my wife applied for a work permit dependent visa in Feb09 from Pakistan. Her TB certificate expired while her application was with the BHC. The BHC refused her visa saying that she does not have a valid medical certificate AT TIME OF DEPARTURE. At the time of application, there were still 4.5 months left for the TB certificate to expire. The BHC took 5 months to make the decision for the application.

I have appealed against the decision and also have asked my wife to retake the TB screening test again. The thing I need to know is DO I SUBMIT THE ORIGNAL TB CERTIFICATE TO AIT(Asylum and Immigration Tribunal) OR SEND A PHOTOCOPY. I am in doubt becasue if the AIT keeps the orignal certificate then my wife will have no certificate when she goes to stamp her visa. If I send a photocopy, the AIT might not accept it incase they require the original.

Please can anyone help me in this .
Thanks in advance.

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: TB Screening Appeal

Post by cheshiregoan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:40 am

mubashir9819 wrote:Hi
I am on a work permit and my wife applied for a work permit dependent visa in Feb09 from Pakistan. Her TB certificate expired while her application was with the BHC. The BHC refused her visa saying that she does not have a valid medical certificate AT TIME OF DEPARTURE. At the time of application, there were still 4.5 months left for the TB certificate to expire. The BHC took 5 months to make the decision for the application.

I have appealed against the decision and also have asked my wife to retake the TB screening test again. The thing I need to know is DO I SUBMIT THE ORIGNAL TB CERTIFICATE TO AIT(Asylum and Immigration Tribunal) OR SEND A PHOTOCOPY. I am in doubt becasue if the AIT keeps the orignal certificate then my wife will have no certificate when she goes to stamp her visa. If I send a photocopy, the AIT might not accept it incase they require the original.

Thanks in advance.
It is always best to submit original. As far as I'm aware all documents are returned at the end of the case.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: TB Screening Appeal

Post by crowbar6 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:42 am

mubashir9819 wrote:Hi

Thanks in advance.
Submit originals please.
Regards,
crowbar6

mubashir9819

Post by mubashir9819 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am

Thanks for advice. It will be good if they returned me the orignal documents at the end of the decision. Thanks again for your help.