ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SOMEONE BE SO KIND TO ADVICE ME URGENTLY repond pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gentle
Newly Registered

SOMEONE BE SO KIND TO ADVICE ME URGENTLY repond pls

Post by gentle » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:21 pm

:cry: Can i make a tier1 post study application form outside the uk with my uk bank statement as this is where the fund i need to meet the requriement is kept or i have to get a bank statment from my home country.

I was refused my first application and lost the case under dependant over 18, but my soclicitor make a tier 4 application but refuse on the point that
my date of current coures is not within one month after my leave expire
paragraph 245zx(d) and 245zx(l) of immigration rule.

Am leaving the uk to avoid trouble but will be applying for the tier1 post study work in the next three month

pls advice can i use the uk statement

vinata

Post by vinata » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Yes, you can use your UK bank statement to apply for a visa from overseas. However, you should make sure that the address on the bank statement is an overseas one as well. You should ring your bank and change the address over the phone.

My friend did that when she applied for her student visa and it was accepted.