ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying PSW from India (need advice!!)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roystanxxx
Newly Registered
India

Applying PSW from India (need advice!!)

Post by roystanxxx » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Hello friends,

I will be applying for PSW visa from India next week but i am worried regarding my application.

I have done My MSC Business IT from middlesex university. I will be submitting my original certifcate + transcript and letter along with my application....all are ok as per the guidelines.

My concern is regarding the maintainance..
I will be submittin original bank passbook which has all entries up to date. online bank statement and a a single bank letter which confirms the funds held on present day , confirmation that the statements r genuine and stating that balance has never fallen below RS 249358 £2932 wer £1=Rs85 during four month period. This is the lowest amount that my acc has held during this time..

Iam worried becoz all of this is mentioned in single letter on official bank letter head and has official stamp as well....

Is ther any problem with dat ...or whether my app will b refused

iam worried....plz help

ab041937
Newly Registered

Post by ab041937 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm

You need to ask your bank to provide you with an electronic Bank statement for the minimum three months of most recent period. The statement should clearly display your name and address as mentioned in your passport. AFAIK, online bank statements are not held as legitimate document. I am not sure about the original passbook though. It would be better if you go over to the UK VFS and consult them in this regard before submitting your application.

Regards

AB

roystanxxx
Newly Registered
India

Post by roystanxxx » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Hurrayyyy got the VISA .....and rather in quick time.....applied at VFS PUNE INDIA and got it on the 3 day....

Really quick i guess......

LONDON behold ....IM COMING BACK !!!!!!