ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Appeal - Islamabad

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

r555
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Appeal - Islamabad

Post by r555 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:58 pm

I have a question regarding Appeal for a spouse visa. My visa got rejected a few days back, from Islamabad. I am going to lodge an appeal, and I want to know whether or not I have to send ALL my original documents again with the appeal? Or, do I have to send only the documents that fulfil the requirements they objected on?

Secondly, I'd also like to know if I have to send photocopies of all documents again, or photocopies of only the documents that fulfil the requirements they objected on?

Thank you.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Spouse Visa Appeal - Islamabad

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:41 pm

r555 wrote:
I have a question regarding Appeal for a spouse visa.

My visa got rejected a few days back, from Islamabad. I am going to lodge an appeal, and
I want to know whether or not I have to send ALL my original documents again with the appeal? Or,
No
do I have to send only the documents that fulfill the requirements they objected on?
Yes that are related to refusal reasons.
Secondly, I'd also like to know if I have to send photocopies of all documents again, or photocopies of only the documents that fulfill the requirements they objected on?
Send documents you have already send with your original applications.

Normally judge consider only documents submitted at time of application.

Evidence after appeal is considered post evidence and normally not considered.

Yes send documents related to refusal.

Sincere