ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attesting of payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: earning proof letter

Post by cheshiregoan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:12 pm

nabeel_sheraz wrote:experts please check my earning proof letter from my employer, any corrections are welcome

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4th September 2009

Home Office
UK Border Agency
Managed Migration
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

Employee: xxxxx
Passport Number: xxxxxxx
Nationality: xxxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: Application for Tier 1 General, Highly Skilled Workers.

I confirm that above named person has been employed as an IT Manager by Abc Company since 17 July 2007. From October 2008 to September 2009 he earned a gross sum of £xxxxx and his net pay for this period is £ xxxxxx as stated on his 12 months payslips.

I trust this is sufficient for your purposes, should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Yours faithfully

Mr xxxxx
Financial Controller
ABC Company
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only correction I could advise is that they break down spend on month by month basis, so the caseworker can track each month's pay against the bank statement.

Oh and I managed to find a scan of the letter my company gave me:

Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:02 pm

thanks cheshiregoan i'll alter my letter according to your company letter.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: earning proof letter

Post by mvent00 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 pm

A minor correction. It would be better to write dates as 01 October 2008 to 30 September 2009. Other part seems okay. Please check that amount mentioned in letter matches exactly with your bank statements. Good luck!!

Quote from Guidance:
97. All the periods we specify are calendar months (for example 14 January – 13 February).
nabeel_sheraz wrote:experts please check my earning proof letter from my employer, any corrections are welcome

4th September 2009

Home Office
UK Border Agency
Managed Migration
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

Employee: xxxxx
Passport Number: xxxxxxx
Nationality: xxxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: Application for Tier 1 General, Highly Skilled Workers.

I confirm that above named person has been employed as an IT Manager by Abc Company since 17 July 2007. From October 2008 to September 2009 he earned a gross sum of £xxxxx and his net pay for this period is £ xxxxxx as stated on his 12 months payslips.

I trust this is sufficient for your purposes, should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Yours faithfully

Mr xxxxx
Financial Controller
ABC Company

gordon

Post by gordon » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:20 pm

I used a letter much the same as cheshiregoan's above, with the exception that the 'payment months' were instead the exact dates on which my salary payments were credited to my account. Adding that piece of information then enabled the letter to substitute for the payslips (a useful back-up, if the payslips are for any reason found wanting).

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Post by cheshiregoan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm

gordon wrote:I used a letter much the same as cheshiregoan's above, with the exception that the 'payment months' were instead the exact dates on which my salary payments were credited to my account. Adding that piece of information then enabled the letter to substitute for the payslips (a useful back-up, if the payslips are for any reason found wanting).
Actually the dates were mentioned on mine as well, I blacked them out by mistake.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.