ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Who is the representative?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Na_ta
Newly Registered

Who is the representative?

Post by Na_ta » Sun May 16, 2004 8:28 pm

Hi!
Can anybody tell me, who can be the representative? There is a point "Name and address of representative in the UK (if applicable)" in the application form on the page number 2 and the whole page under the name "Representative declaration". Whether it can be my relative living in UK through which I am going to send documents or it should be any firm?

Thanks in advance for answer.

bugmaster

representative

Post by bugmaster » Sun May 16, 2004 8:39 pm

Helloa Na_ta,

If I am not wrong, the representative is a person you wish to communicate with HSMP team for you. I think generraly it would be a company that would get paid but should be ok to be anyone you wish to delegate the right to deal with Home office instead of you. This may include getting your reference, asking questions, appeals, etc. I am sure you would not need it if you are sending your documents without a company. If you use company they would probably advise whatever.
Hope this helps.

Cheers
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...