ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REPLAY FROM HO ABOUT EEA DIVORCE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jude

REPLAY FROM HO ABOUT EEA DIVORCE

Post by jude » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Hallo people.
I would like to get some information from all of you . After 4months I finally got a letter from HO about my retain rights from my X eea partner. HO asked me to sent my passport, 2 photo picture, bank statement , and proof that, the marraige last for 3 years , proof that I am working and X was working at the time of divorce . :D really funny . Do the mean fromm when I start the divorce till end or when ? what about if X was a student?full time student? ANY suggestion.
hallo

irakra

Post by irakra » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:43 pm

I think you should provide as many documents as you can, just send them anything you can get your hands on. The more the better. If your ex was a students they can ask for a private medical insurance like in the case below, as apparantly if you are self-sufficient you can't use NHS service. That is my view. They would need proof that your ex was in the UK for a year minimum. Time of divorce is from the moment of your petition (or your ex petition to court) till decree absolute.

I believe they asked all that because you applied for certificate of approval. Did you get it??

As you know I'm in thesame boat and it's been 5 months HO still didn't get back to me.

jude

hy

Post by jude » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:14 pm

No , I need to sent the document soon . I would let you kow the outcome.
hallo