ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 ,,Children??????????

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobbysatya4u

EEA4 ,,Children??????????

Post by bobbysatya4u » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi,
After long wait i have decided to apply for PR with my wife who is applying for her PR using EEA3.Could anybody suggest if its possible to send both applications together in one envelop,as on application forms sending adress is same,only difference is EEA3 or EEA4.
Also we have arranged our holidays in december,will it be ok if we send HO certifiied copies of our passport and old passports(cancelled) with a cover letter explaining the situation and then provide them when decision is made???Has anybody done this before?Many thanks
Last edited by bobbysatya4u on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:30 am

pdykid

Post by pdykid » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:28 am

Hi BobbySatya,

According to UKBA website, this enforced from few months back as they wanted to speedup EEA process.

You must supply the original documents with your completed application form. Copies of the documents will not be accepted.
All completed European application forms should be sent to:

European Applications
Home Office
PO Box 306
Dept 45
Liverpool
L2 0QN

Before your holiday you can ask HO to return your passports.

If your expected date of travel is more than 10 days in the future, you must email your request to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk.

We will try to return your travel documents within 10 working days of you making us aware of your travel plans.

We personally ask them to return our passports when we made our holiday(Feb 2009). We received our passport within a week. I just made call to HO to return our passport. Then the HO asked for our passport to proceed further.

By the way thanks for your help regard family visitor visa.

bobbysatya4u

Post by bobbysatya4u » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Thanks Guys,
Some how i missed this piece of information.Pdykid hope ur beothers get visa and visit u soon.

bobbysatya4u

Post by bobbysatya4u » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi,
just been on HO website and got another question.My step son(10yrs old)joined us in 2006.Is he eligible to apply for PR as well or will he be eligible only after 5 years living in the UK.What are the rules for children as couldn't find much about it.I thought that he can apply on my wife's application under section EEA family member.Please correct me if i am wrong.Thanks