ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP(EXTENSION) UNDER TIER1 FOR SELF EMPLOYED

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neerukonda9
Newly Registered

HSMP(EXTENSION) UNDER TIER1 FOR SELF EMPLOYED

Post by neerukonda9 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Guys

I am a self employed Dentist working for a Practice applying for HSMP Extension under TIER1.

The documents I am planning to enclose are 1: bank statements 2: Letter from my Principal Dentist(Practice Owner) confirming the amount I got paid.

Appreciate If I need to enclose any more docs other than the above.

Also Do I need to mention any thing like gross pay and Net pay in the Letter from Principal Dentist(Practice Owner).

he cannot do those figures as I am not his PAYE list. My accountant does my tax returns.

Any advise is grately appreciated.

thanks in advance
maruti

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP(EXTENSION) UNDER TIER1 FOR SELF EMPLOYED

Post by cheshiregoan » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:36 pm

neerukonda9 wrote:Guys

I am a self employed Dentist working for a Practice applying for HSMP Extension under TIER1.

The documents I am planning to enclose are 1: bank statements 2: Letter from my Principal Dentist(Practice Owner) confirming the amount I got paid.

Appreciate If I need to enclose any more docs other than the above.

Also Do I need to mention any thing like gross pay and Net pay in the Letter from Principal Dentist(Practice Owner).

he cannot do those figures as I am not his PAYE list. My accountant does my tax returns.

Any advise is grately appreciated.

thanks in advance
maruti
Since you have an accountant who does all your returns for you, a document created and signed by him along with your bank statements will be sufficient for your application.

Any documentation provided by the Practice Owner will only be additional verification and doesn't necessarily need to be submitted.

Check this link for documents to send for proof of income:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... documents/
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

neerukonda9
Newly Registered

Post by neerukonda9 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:54 pm

thank you cheshiregoan

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:12 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

neerukonda9
Newly Registered

Post by neerukonda9 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 am

Thank you Vinny