ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependants Visa Section 4 Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitagar989
Newly Registered

Dependants Visa Section 4 Queries

Post by amitagar989 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:28 pm

A quick query on the dependants Visa Form on Section 4, H Section -

Question H4. Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39 - 42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document? Yes or No?
The line below this says.....Now go to question J1

I got my first HSMP Visa in the year 2008 in Jan. Not sure whether I should mark Yes or No? Moreover do I need to go to question J1 in any case or only if I answer Yes only?

H5. Is the main applicant making an application as:
Based on above the question I have to go to section K. Should I move to section K directly now? If I do that, Maintenance section would be left behind, would that be Ok?

Any advice on this is highly appreciated.

Regards
Amit

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:09 am

Hi Amitagar,
Question H4. Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39 - 42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document? Yes or No?
I think in both cases you should go to J1. I think you come to H4 only in the case when you are applying for Tier1 general. You go to H5 only when applying for some Tier 2 categories. So I think you would go to H4, tick "No" as you are non-JR, and then move to J1.

Seniors please correct me if I am wrong.
Challenges make life worth it!

amitagar989
Newly Registered

Post by amitagar989 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:21 am

InUkOnHsmp wrote:Hi Amitagar,
I think in both cases you should go to J1. I think you come to H4 only in the case when you are applying for Tier1 general. You go to H5 only when applying for some Tier 2 categories. So I think you would go to H4, tick "No" as you are non-JR, and then move to J1.

Seniors please correct me if I am wrong.
I am not sure if I agree with your last 2 lines because no where in the form is it mentioned that only Tier 2 categories need to answer H5. I am not sure where you read this. Please advise.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 am

Hi Amitagar,

Unfortunately the section is not so clear about the fact that everyone who comes to H4 needs to skip to J1. There have been cases like yours where people have gone to H5 and then skipped to Section K.

However, if you do that the form would be incomplete. Check this thread for one such case:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ndant+form

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

amitagar989
Newly Registered

Post by amitagar989 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:07 am

InUkOnHsmp wrote:Hi Amitagar,

Unfortunately the section is not so clear about the fact that everyone who comes to H4 needs to skip to J1. There have been cases like yours where people have gone to H5 and then skipped to Section K.

However, if you do that the form would be incomplete. Check this thread for one such case:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ndant+form

Regards
Thanks again for the quick response. This is very much appreciated. No doubt that this section is little unclear but thanks for your support, I will not make the same mistake now.