ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help please

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

evabeva

Urgent help please

Post by evabeva » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Hello all

I need someone's opinion who has been refused for the same reasons as me or someone who knows legal info.

I don't know if you read my previous posts but here is : I applied for a tier 4 visa outside UK on 15th September 2009 and on the application I did not disclose that I was refused visa in UK, but this was a year ago. I was refused visa a year ago as the third party submitted false documents on my behalf. At that time Home Office gave me the right of appeal which I decided not to and instead came back within 28 days in my country and after a year I applied for a master course but currently refused 30 points as firstly I did not provide the original diploma which I thought was not necessary I only provided photocopies of stamped transcripts and second reason was because I did not disclose that I was refused the visa a year ago in UK.

When I picked up my documents today, they just told me I was refused, gave the reasons in paper and also the right of an administrative review. they did not give me the visa letter form uni.

My question is , if someone has been in the same situation as me, do you think is it worth it to apply for an administrative review given my situations above or will it be just a waste of time for me ?

If is worth to apply for admin. review , do I just have to fill the administrative review application only or do I need to fill a Tier 4 application form again and get a new visa letter again form uni and show again the funds in bank..... so apply again basically?

The thing is that uni has accepted till 1st of October, so do I have to get another university offer letter to send along with administrative review?

pleaseee help I am really confused, at the embassy they don't help much!! :(

Many thanks whoever replies.
none

vinny

Re: Urgent help please

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:50 am

evabeva wrote:Hello all

I need someone's opinion who has been refused for the same reasons as me or someone who knows legal info.

I don't know if you read my previous posts but here is : I applied for a tier 4 visa outside UK on 15th September 2009 and on the application I did not disclose that I was refused visa in UK, but this was a year ago. I was refused visa a year ago as the third party submitted false documents on my behalf.
Why didn't you disclose the previous refusal (6.8) :cry:?? Now, you risk being banned for 10 years for using deception in an entry clearance application!
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Vinny thanks. I thought was not important as it has been a year since I was refused the visa. I really did not know this third party would have submitted false documents on my behalf....but is gone now.

So you think is not wise for me to go under administrative review?

If I were to be banned for 10 years (which I think is too many years) don't you think they should let me know in a paper? :roll:

They don't tell you anything !!
none