ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

K;

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LUISI
Newly Registered

K;

Post by LUISI » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:30 pm

L'[;
Last edited by LUISI on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 pm

There is no need to shout.

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:38 am

Living in council accommodation is not a bar to getting a settlement visa, as long as you can show that you don't require bigger accommodation if the applicant comes to live there.

But if your husband was refused, you have to look at the reasons given and see what you can do now that makes a new application different. But this statement is rather worrying:-

"I HAVE TALK TO LOADS OF LAWYERS NONE WERE ABLE TO HELP... THEY ALL TOLD ME THE SAME THINGS..."

If they all said the same, they were probably right. So what did they say?

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:51 am

Would you care to explain why you've now chosen to delete your original enquiry?

It seems rather discourteous when somebody's gone to the trouble of giving you advice, and destroys the point of such a forum.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:55 am

Mr Rusty wrote:Would you care to explain why you've now chosen to delete your original enquiry?

It seems rather discourteous when somebody's gone to the trouble of giving you advice, and destroys the point of such a forum.
Seems the OP got the hump! Pity no-one quoted the OP's query for posterity...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:56 am

IT'S HERE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.
Hi i wonder if anyone can please help me..

i want to bring my husband to the UK. I am albanian myself but i got my BRITISH PASSPORT 10 years ago..

I APPLIED IN THE BRITISH EMBASSY IN TIRANA 2 YEARS AGO AND MY HUSBANDS VISA WAS REFUSED..

WE NOW HAVE A CHILD TOGETHER HE IS ONE YEARS OLD AND HE WAS BORN HERE GOT HIS BRITISH PASSPORT.

I WANT TO APPLY AGAIN FOR A FAMILY REUNION FOR MY HUSBAND TO JOIN US.. I AM IN EMPLOYMENT I ALSO HAVE ACCOMODATION BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE COUNCIL ACCOMADATION THAT I PAY THE RENT TO MYSELF IS THIS ALLOWED FOR A VISA APPLICATION????

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT DOCUMENTS I HAVE TO PRODUCE ... I HAVE ALREADY READ THE RULES BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE WHO HAS APPLIED AND THEIR VISA APPLICATION WAS SUCCESSFUL in the same situation TELL ME WHAT DOCUMENTS THEY TOOK IN THE EMBASSY/... I HAVE TALK TO LOADS OF LAWYERS NONE WERE ABLE TO HELP... THEY ALL TOLD ME THE SAME THINGS...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....