ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is hsmp renewal possible

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suresh.k.dasari

Is hsmp renewal possible

Post by suresh.k.dasari » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

I have been working in a call centre and the pay is £12K. I get paid into my personal bank account. I also work as photographer in night club which I earn as cash. I do deposit all the money into my personal account once in a month. It comes around £13k. All together the pay is 25K. I do have a business registered in my name but I always deposited the money into my personal bank account for both the pays. Is there any clause which says that the money which i earn frm photographs should be only deposited into business bank account? Can anyone please let me know will I still get an HSMP renewal if I claim the points on both the pays which comes around £25k.

rosetaylor01
- thin ice -

Post by rosetaylor01 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:14 am

Hi..
I think so but i do not have much information on it.... so i will try to collect more information on it..

chris123
- thin ice -

Post by chris123 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 pm

No it is not an issue for you to renewal the HSMP visa because you must own money in your personal account this is actually the requirement of the HSMP.I am sure you will get renewal of HSMP.