ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolguyhyd
Newly Registered

Applying for Tier 1 General

Post by coolguyhyd » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been a passive member of the group....Finally thanks to inputs from all of you, I am going to file for Tier-1 General tomorrow. Just wanted to clarify if it is necessary to provide contact details of bank in the application (for verification of 12 months statement).

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Applying for Tier 1 General

Post by mvent00 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:45 am

Yes, I think it would be handy.

Quote from guidance:
139. An applicant must provide full contact details for each source of income he/she gives us, so we can verify all supporting documents if necessary.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... 310309.pdf page 26 of 44.

AND

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... sappendix1
Part 4. Previous Earnings Assessment
4.11 Provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation provided, that will assist the Entry Clearance Officer in their consideration of the earnings being claimed.

coolguyhyd wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have been a passive member of the group....Finally thanks to inputs from all of you, I am going to file for Tier-1 General tomorrow. Just wanted to clarify if it is necessary to provide contact details of bank in the application (for verification of 12 months statement).

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:54 am

If you are applying from outside UK, then it is a MUST..

coolguyhyd
Newly Registered

Post by coolguyhyd » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Thanks a lot to both of you for your replies....I have included the bank contact details in my application. Going to file tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed. Will keep you all updated!

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 pm

wish you good luck!!
coolguyhyd wrote:Thanks a lot to both of you for your replies....I have included the bank contact details in my application. Going to file tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed. Will keep you all updated!

coolguyhyd
Newly Registered

Post by coolguyhyd » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Sorry ppl, this might seem like a stupid question but still I thought I will just confirm.......Is it ok to staple the application forms and documents (Some forms at times need not to be stapled to aviod tear). Many thanks in advance!

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Post by cheshiregoan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 pm

coolguyhyd wrote:Sorry ppl, this might seem like a stupid question but still I thought I will just confirm.......Is it ok to staple the application forms and documents (Some forms at times need not to be stapled to aviod tear). Many thanks in advance!
There is no rule that you have to but then again there is no rule that you cannot.

For convenience however it is best that you don't staple as the caseworker is going to remove all the staples out anyway so he/she can see every part of every page clearly.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

coolguyhyd
Newly Registered

Post by coolguyhyd » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Many thanks for your response......So I should leave the forms and supporting documents loose and just put them in correct order?

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Post by cheshiregoan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:36 pm

coolguyhyd wrote:Many thanks for your response......So I should leave the forms and supporting documents loose and just put them in correct order?
Put them in different plastic sleeves so that they remain in order and is easier to find them when needed.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.