ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ozzbozz
Newly Registered

ILR Application

Post by ozzbozz » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 am

Hi I've been a lurker for years but decided to post for the first time, sorry I'm a lazy bugger ;)

Anyway back to the point, I'm a British national and my wife is about to send off her ILR application now we have nigh on everything they have asked for and I've added a covering letter regarding the missing things sayin we will send them on later.

The only thing that was worrying her was the fact she has on her Visa, like everyone else, 'no recourse to public funds' however we had a baby together in May and I applied for child benefit and obviously got it.

Now I think that's no big deal as everyone has kids and gets this benefit and should make no difference to the application am I right?

Cheers in advance ;)

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:53 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.