ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous application/travel history

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co
Newly Registered

Previous application/travel history

Post by shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Dear Guys,

I applied for schengen visa earlier this year. My host failed to send me Refree's Appendix-Appendix E. Hence, Swedish emebassy returned me my application just in 3 days and asked me to provide the Appendix E. It appears to be an incomplete application. IN PSW visa application, they ask about previous application/travel history. Should I categorize my application as an incomplete/rejected or refused.

Further, Is it mendatory to submit T.B Detection Test report as a supporting document?

Waiting for the reply

ammeck09

Re: Previous application/travel history

Post by ammeck09 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 am

shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co wrote:Dear Guys,

I applied for schengen visa earlier this year. My host failed to send me Refree's Appendix-Appendix E. Hence, Swedish emebassy returned me my application just in 3 days and asked me to provide the Appendix E. It appears to be an incomplete application. IN PSW visa application, they ask about previous application/travel history. Should I categorize my application as an incomplete/rejected or refused.

Further, Is it mendatory to submit T.B Detection Test report as a supporting document?

Waiting for the reply
Did the Swedish consulate stamped your passport? Did they sent you a refusal letter? If your answer to both questions is NO, then there is no need to declare it.

There is no need to submit T.B Detection Test report.

shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co
Newly Registered

Post by shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:19 am

[quote="ammeck09"][quote="shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co"]Dear Guys,

Waiting for the reply[/quote]

Did the Swedish consulate stamped your passport? Did they sent you a refusal letter? If your answer to both questions is NO, then there is no need to declare it.

There is no need to submit T.B Detection Test report.[/quote]

yeah swedish consulate stamped my passport. They did not send me any refusal letter but a small slip which mentioned incomplete application and appendix-E missing.

ammeck09

Post by ammeck09 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 am

yeah swedish consulate stamped my passport. They did not send me any refusal letter but a small slip which mentioned incomplete application and appendix-E missing.
You don't need to mention it since you were not refused. I know most consulates stamp on passports as soon as they receive it, no matter whether they will proceed, approve or refuse the visa application.