ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unusual application need advice on application form!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Daslimy1

Unusual application need advice on application form!

Post by Daslimy1 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi,

I am in a very unusual situation and I plan to apply for my application next week I had some queries regarding my form. My wife is applying for Tier1 General from India; she is switching from a HSMP dependent visa. I shall be applying with her for my dependent visa. I have couple of questions;

1. For dependent application form VAF 10, Part 7.13 to 7.19, what should be filled for my situation since main applicant is currently on HSMP Dependent in UK and switching to Tier1 general for which she will applying from home country. She has a permanent employment in UK, how does the dependent applicant goes about filling this section or should it be filled?

2. Contact Details for Part3, Current residential address is in UK, phone numbers also in UK, but applying from Hyderabad VFS, what should be filled here. Can I fill UK address for residential and UK phone numbers or should I fill India address for contact details and phone numbers?

Thanks a lot in advance, really appreciate your help

Da
Everything comes to an end eventully...

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Unusual application need advice on application form!

Post by mvent00 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:42 am

Daslimy1 wrote:Hi,

I am in a very unusual situation and I plan to apply for my application next week I had some queries regarding my form. My wife is applying for Tier1 General from India; she is switching from a HSMP dependent visa. I shall be applying with her for my dependent visa. I have couple of questions;

1. For dependent application form VAF 10, Part 7.13 to 7.19, what should be filled for my situation since main applicant is currently on HSMP Dependent in UK and switching to Tier1 general for which she will applying from home country. She has a permanent employment in UK, how does the dependent applicant goes about filling this section or should it be filled?

Provide her UK address details.

2. Contact Details for Part3, Current residential address is in UK, phone numbers also in UK, but applying from Hyderabad VFS, what should be filled here. Can I fill UK address for residential and UK phone numbers or should I fill India address for contact details and phone numbers? YES

Thanks a lot in advance, really appreciate your help

Da

Daslimy1

Post by Daslimy1 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 am

Thanks..

Should I leave this bank 7.13

If the main applicant is living in the UK what permission do they have to stay there?

As She has not yet applied or got her tier1 yet

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 am

I think you should provide the details at the date of application. You should be providing you contact details in India. But as she has earned money in UK, so to claim points for previous earnings and/or their verification she should be submitting proof/addresses of employer/bank in UK. Please wait for a more experienced answer or correction of my point of view by an experience guy, if I am wrong!!

Daslimy1 wrote:Thanks..

Should I leave this blank 7.13

If the main applicant is living in the UK what permission do they have to stay there?

As She has not yet applied or got her tier1 yet

Daslimy1

Post by Daslimy1 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 am

Thanks, I'll wait till others reply...I shall be applying next week.

Cheers!