ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Correction

Post by HitmaN2009 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 pm

===============================================

Please pardon my earlier post with the incorrect date

Quick Update:-

Our 2nd meeting is for the west region & is scheduled for tomorrow Wednesday October 7th. Registered members have already been contacted about the location & timings.

Anyone who has yet to join or wish to register please contact as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

HitmaN (On Behalf of CCL Association)

===============================================

Singh_Is_King
Newly Registered

Re: Correction

Post by Singh_Is_King » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Hi everone
Quick update for everyone. As per my promise i am giving you all about sunhine11. Sunshine11 is in his/her own country now and sunshine11 didn't have any porblem to go back.

sunshine11 go back as we normally go back to our counrty. No porblem so far even they at airport no one say any thing. every thing was ok. no visa cancel or any thing.

If you going back to india then u have no need to worried.

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Come on dude.. everyone knows there is no problem in going back home. The problem is coming back from your home to this country while on PSW from CCL.

BTW what is sunshine planning now? Appeal from home country?

There are groups formed now who are going to high court. They seem to have more credible evidences and much more planned strategy to fight the case in high court.

Lets hope the judges in high court do justice to them.

sadhu

Re: Correction

Post by sadhu » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Singh_Is_King wrote:Hi everone
Quick update for everyone. As per my promise i am giving you all about sunhine11. Sunshine11 is in his/her own country now and sunshine11 didn't have any porblem to go back.

sunshine11 go back as we normally go back to our counrty. No porblem so far even they at airport no one say any thing. every thing was ok. no visa cancel or any thing.

If you going back to india then u have no need to worried.
Sorry,just asking which part in India is sunshine 11 from?

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:38 pm

just came back from my hearing which was held in newport AIT,had a half hour session of questions.judge listened to everyone and at the end she said i willl receive the decision in 2 to 3 weeks so now lets c fingers crossed...that was transitional arrangement by the way.

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Group Meetings

Post by HitmaN2009 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Thanks to all the members who attended yesterday's meetings. At this moment only a combined group effort can give us some productive results as any individual appeals or efforts would most likely be dismissed & refused by the tribunal as well as the high court. We have already started work on this. We are doing group meetings on weekly basis to update our members.

We have three names under consideration of the finest QC's available in the country & depending on the overall cost & the number of students we have we will nominate the QC.

Anyone who has yet to join or wish to register please contact as soon as possible as we are running out of appeal time & will soon be closing our registrations.

Best regards,

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:28 pm

danish1981 wrote:just came back from my hearing which was held in newport AIT,had a half hour session of questions.judge listened to everyone and at the end she said i willl receive the decision in 2 to 3 weeks so now lets c fingers crossed...that was transitional arrangement by the way.
good luck!

cclissue
Newly Registered

Re: Ccl stand on united

Post by cclissue » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:17 pm

rizoo wrote:Aquasaggi

app tefreeh ker loo :P
hi

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Group Meeting

Post by HitmaN2009 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Our next group meeting is scheduled for tomorrow Sunday 11th October. All members are requested to attend. If you have any doubts, concerns, questions or suggestions you can come in the meeting to discuss & clarify.

For any new members or whoever wants to join we will do identity check first so you need to contact as soon as possible as we are running out of appeal time to challenge the lead case decision. No outsiders under any circumstances would be allowed to enter the meeting.

Best regards,

trevis
Newly Registered

Re: Group Meeting

Post by trevis » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:07 am

[

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would like to attend d meeting .could you plze direct me.......

quote="HitmaN2009"]Quick Update:-

Our next group meeting is scheduled for tomorrow Sunday 11th October. All members are requested to attend. If you have any doubts, concerns, questions or suggestions you can come in the meeting to discuss & clarify.

For any new members or whoever wants to join we will do identity check first so you need to contact as soon as possible as we are running out of appeal time to challenge the lead case decision. No outsiders under any circumstances would be allowed to enter the meeting.

Best regards,

HitmaN (On Behalf of CCL Association)[/quote]

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Re: Group Meeting

Post by HitmaN2009 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 am

Hi Trevis,

I've replied to you via private message. Hoping to hear from you soon. Whatever you do pls don't delay.

regards,

HitmaN

trevis wrote:[

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would like to attend d meeting .could you plze direct me.......

quote="HitmaN2009"]Quick Update:-

Best regards,

[/quote]

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

CCL Association

Post by HitmaN2009 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:47 am

Thanks to all who attended yesterday's meeting. You people are our strength & we appreciate every effort you all make to come for the meetings & key updates out of your busy schedule.

At this moment there are no scheduled meetings until further notice. Anyone who has yet to join or wish to register please contact as soon as possible as we are running out of appeal time & will soon be closing our registrations.

Best regards,

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 am

Hi Hitman,

I am not really sure but the way you are going about in presuading ppl to join your CCL Association, it sounds very phoney and another money making scam out of desparate people.

Its been more than a month and the only thing that comes out of you is to joine your group ASAP and there does not seem to be any definite time frame that you are going to table your appeal in high court. No date and time decided and you only shout that you are running out of appeal time.

Guys just beware, I know how ppl are already at a loss due to CCL so don't take any other chance with corrupt ppl who are only out to make some money out of miserables.

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Post by HitmaN2009 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am

Hi Bagula,

First of all any key updates regarding case filing, strategy, evidences & the QC details are strictly confidential & will be disclosed only to the members. If anyone is assuming or thinking that I would come on this forum & give any updates on our team progress or case progress then that is least likely to happen. There are legal aspects of our case with key evidences which I will under no circumstances whatsoever would publish on this forum.

Furthermore I'm not forcing anyone to come & join our group neither I have anything to say against anyone else making any forms of group. I wish anyone making any group all the best & good luck. I have always stressed on the fact of a combined group effort. That's why I have asked people to come for meetings, sit, discuss give valuable suggestions & then decide for yourself if you want to join or not. My details are open to all our members & I've made it very clear in the group discussions as well that every penny spent on every stage would be precisely clear with open checks to any of our registered members.

Lastly the reason I've been saying that we are running out of appeal time is the fact that everyday I have new people coming in with their cases & there are a few who have not even replied to the AIT even though their deadlines have passed. For sure I would try every effort & my best to gather as many students as I can. The reason being less cost per person. Secondly it's not as easy as some of you may think. Filing the case, QC's opinion, collection of evidences, maintaining everyone's file & to respond to urgent cases where the deadlines have passed is surely not a piece of cake that I can have in a day or two. I never forced you to join my group or any other group. But atleast respect the fact that there are some who are actively trying to do something for CCL students. responding to people queries, calling them up, sending emails, arranging meetings & travelling, maintaining funds, communication with the law firm & dealing prioritised individual cases is something that you might only have an idea when you are in my place & are not associated with any law firms.

I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors.

regards,

HitmaN

bagula_bhagat wrote:Hi Hitman,

I am not really sure but the way you are going about in presuading ppl to join your CCL Association, it sounds very phoney and another money making scam out of desparate people.

Its been more than a month and the only thing that comes out of you is to joine your group ASAP and there does not seem to be any definite time frame that you are going to table your appeal in high court. No date and time decided and you only shout that you are running out of appeal time.

Guys just beware, I know how ppl are already at a loss due to CCL so don't take any other chance with corrupt ppl who are only out to make some money out of miserables.

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

CCL Association Meeting

Post by HitmaN2009 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Our next group meeting is scheduled for Sunday 18th October at 4:00 pm.

If you have any doubts, concerns, questions or suggestions you can come in the meeting to discuss & clarify. Please contact via private message for more details.

regards,

HitmaN (On behalf of CCL Association)

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: CCL Association Meeting

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:46 pm

HitmaN2009 wrote:Quick Update:-

If you have any doubts, concerns, questions or suggestions you can come in the meeting to discuss & clarify. Please contact via private message for more details.

regards,

Any update CCL association?

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Re: CCL Association Meeting

Post by HitmaN2009 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
HitmaN2009 wrote:Quick Update:-

regards,

Any update CCL association?

Hi Tuhadda,

brother I mentioned in my earlier posts as well that any key updates regarding case filing, strategy, evidences & the QC details are strictly confidential & will be disclosed only to the members. The whole point of forming a group is so that everyone can equally contribute the expenses, hire a reputable QC & build a formidable team to represent a strong case alongwith the proper documentation & paper work. We do group meetings to update our members regarding the case & we do group meetings for people who want to join & to clarify any questions regarding expenses, law firm, QC, etc.

regards,

polteejog
Newly Registered

Post by polteejog » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi Hitman2009

When you are filling the case in high court. Any time limit to challange lead case.

wickhamme
Newly Registered

notice of hearing

Post by wickhamme » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 pm

polteejog wrote:Hi Hitman2009

When you are filling the case in high court. Any time limit to challange lead case.
hi guys, today i recvd a notice of hearing from AIT, hearing to be heard in december, is anyone else has recvd any notice for hearing after the ccl test case decision is out?
guys pls do post and let me know if anyone else did too recvd any notice for the same.

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:17 pm

any update for high court case filing date?

ajmal

CCL Case

Post by ajmal » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:30 pm

As member of One of the group I request Rizoo and HitMan both not to disclose any updates regarding CCL Case any more on this and any other forum and on telephone.

Its unjustice for those members who already joined, paid and regularly attending meetings and working for the group.
All registered members are already getting updates from Group Leaders regularly.

I also request all those CCL Victims who still not yet joined any group to come forward and Join one of the group to fight the case

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 am

Good idea to make money. Well done. Keep it up

oasis78
Newly Registered

Post by oasis78 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:22 pm

cahi i had a hearing today. The judge heard both sides and is going to fix another date for hearing before another judge. ( CASE HISTORY ) I won the case in an intial appeal then HO went into review, there was no order passed by the judge for reconsideration, Ho took stay in High court till the outcome of the leading case. After the leading case judgement the High court passed an order for reconsideration. So i went today for reconsideration hearing. I proved my self a geniun student of ccl in every occasion with loads of evidence but the leading case judgement is in my way to get justice. Lets see what is gonna happen in the next hearing.

sandy1199
Newly Registered

regarding Lsec (london school of e-commerce)

Post by sandy1199 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Could anybody plz send me any link related to appeals ( won or lost) or anything related to LSEC (london school of e-commerce) asap. I will be vey thankful. Thx. :roll:

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 pm

so u were from UNIVISAS?