ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Visa from USA Qualification date

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rachel926
Newly Registered

PSW Visa from USA Qualification date

Post by Rachel926 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:45 pm

The date of my qualification was 14 November 2008. I have decided to apply for PSW visa from the US. I cannot apply until 10 November 2009 because this is when the required funds will be in my account for 3 months. Being in the US, I must apply online. If I apply on 10 November but cannot get an appointment to do my biometric fingerprints done until after the 14 is this still ok? As far as I can tell, the application date from outside the UK is the date I pay for the visa fee. So, I think I should be ok as long as I apply by 14 November regardless of my biometrics date. Has anyone applied from outside the UK like this?

I would really appreciate any advice you guys can give as I am stressing out about this a lot!!

Thanks!!