ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LIVING CANADA TOMORROW...

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MEEKAS
Newly Registered

LIVING CANADA TOMORROW...

Post by MEEKAS » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:00 pm

All right folks. Here I am risking my future in Canada. I Departure tomorrow to my native country. Living my wife here. We are very sorry the way things are going, but we believe in Justice and in the Canadian immigration system. My odds are small, I had a misdemenor offense in the US and crossed the border without visa. I just told my wife and it's a huge weight that I took out of my shoulders. Now we hope that with a good representation, we can reunite ourselves again. She's going to visit me in January. I'll be plain honest in the application no matter what. My friend Kayalami emphasized how important it is to tell the truth. And I'll do that. My wife has a good job here and has nothing to hide, neither me.Also I want to tell to everyone who want to immigrate to a new country,not to give up in dificult times. If you are not a criminal, you have great chances to make your life everywhere you want to go.