ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife Settlement VISA - Medical Recall

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pr200707
Newly Registered

Wife Settlement VISA - Medical Recall

Post by pr200707 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:14 pm

I got married recently and applied for my wifes settlement VISA.
it all got processed as far as medicall call. She had her X-ray done which she was initially told is alrigh. But now the doctor wants her to revisit? Does any one know under what conditions this is done? We had an independent medical done and everything came 100% fine. Please advice as we are just clueless about this next medical visit.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:20 am

Your problem is that medical checks are only accepted from those authorized medical centers approved by the British High Commission.

If they wont pass your medical, your visa application will not be accepted further down the line.

If your wife's medical was ok, then you should have been issued with a medical TB certificate. Did you get one?. They should not have issued it till everything was 100% correct.

Why did you get an independent check done for, if the first one was ok as you claim?

If you weren't issued with above, and they have recalled you back, then I am afraid you have no choice but to go back and see what they say

pr200707
Newly Registered

Post by pr200707 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 am

Thanks batley for response. Basically they did an X-Ray and they have now asked to come back for further investigation.
We got an independent xray done and that reported nothing suspicious. I am just worried if they are just trying to make the process longer or what is the issue here.
Are they looking for anyhting else apart from TB?

pr200707
Newly Registered

sputum test

Post by pr200707 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Basically BHC doctor has now asked for sputum test which takes 6-8 weeks. Any one else who had to go through this process?

Any advice will be helpful.

Regards