ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work in UK with EU1

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JasonJTB
Newly Registered

Work in UK with EU1

Post by JasonJTB » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi guys once i have my EU1 am i able to work in the UK with it....

meats
BANNED

Re: Work in UK with EU1

Post by meats » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:08 pm

JasonJTB wrote:Hi guys once i have my EU1 am i able to work in the UK with it....
Only if your EU, and i believe non-UK but i might be wrong on that count, partner is with you.

JasonJTB
Newly Registered

Post by JasonJTB » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:18 pm

meats wrote:
JasonJTB wrote:Hi guys once i have my EU1 am i able to work in the UK with it....
Only if your EU, and i believe non-UK but i might be wrong on that count, partner is with you.
My wife is british...well i am not UK from south africa but dont understand ur part where u say ONLY IF YOUR EU...meaning only if u r from the EU..and not got a EU1 card...

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:27 pm

JasonJTB wrote:
meats wrote:
My wife is british...well i am not UK from south africa but dont understand ur part where u say ONLY IF YOUR EU...meaning only if u r from the EU..and not got a EU1 card...
Take out the bit between the commas and then read that 'only if your EU partner is with you'.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:29 pm

listen in previous post Benifa explain you everything properly first you need to come here get EU1 then you wife need to work here for 6 months after that she can take you to UK using singh route..I think you are too scared I would say that stop thinking and take your step God will help you..
wish you best of luck..
thanks!

JasonJTB
Newly Registered

Post by JasonJTB » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:32 pm

rebel82 wrote:listen in previous post Benifa explain you everything properly first you need to come here get EU1 then you wife need to work here for 6 months after that she can take you to UK using singh route..I think you are too scared I would say that stop thinking and take your step God will help you..
wish you best of luck..
thanks!
when u have 2kids to think about man u cant take chances now can u.i understand what you guys are saying but i am trying to get as much info as possible thats all.

thanks meat!