ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

date on original certificate of award

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hiteshdargan

date on original certificate of award

Post by hiteshdargan » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:51 am

Hi

My original certificate of award for the masters program, mentions that it is a 2 yr full time program from 2003-2005.

It does not mention the exact date of award. Can this be a problem?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: date on original certificate of award

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:46 am

hiteshdargan wrote:Hi

My original certificate of award for the masters program, mentions that it is a 2 yr full time program from 2003-2005.

if you have Mmm/yyyy mentioned on the certificate you can put either 1st or 15th of those months.. like

15th march 2003-15march 2005

hiteshdargan

Post by hiteshdargan » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:

if you have Mmm/yyyy mentioned on the certificate you can put either 1st or 15th of those months.. like

Hi

The certificate mentions only 2003-2005. The problem is not the start dates and end dates to be filled in the form ( I can get that info from my college)

As per the guidance, the original certificate of award should have the date of award. The certificate issued by my college does not have the exact date of award.

Is the visa office absolutely strict about this or will they accept this certificate? I have a NARIC letter stating my certificate to be equivalent to masters and it is also there in the PBS for english language skills

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:40 am

hiteshdargan wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:

Hi

The certificate mentions only 2003-2005. The problem is not the start dates and end dates to be filled in the form ( I can get that info from my college)

As per the guidance, the original certificate of award should have the date of award. The certificate issued by my college does not have the exact date of award.

Is the visa office absolutely strict about this or will they accept this certificate? I have a NARIC letter stating my certificate to be equivalent to masters and it is also there in the PBS for english language skills
Put in the approximate date and month after checking with your college. This will suffice.
Regards,
crowbar6

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:43 am

Approx dates shd be fine as the main purpose of the certificates is to get Education al n English points and if ur degree is recognized by PBS Calculator / NARIC n ur degree certificate is ORIGINAL.. that's wat is required;