ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pollyaujla
Newly Registered

WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT

Post by pollyaujla » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:12 pm

HI GUYS,

That my first visit on this site......
I just applied for tier 1 and i m bit worried for my work experience which i showed them in india the company which i worked is not a reputed company.I m worried bcoz if some answer the call which they are going to inquire about work experience and he or she dont able to speak english then what they are going to do.COULD ANYONE HELP ME THAT what type of question they asked during that work experience inquire.THANKS IF SOME ONE HELP ME.. :( :( :( [/b]

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT

Post by mvent00 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:49 pm

They will not ask about your work experience for Tier 1 application. They may ask your employers, your banks for your earning claims. And I think in India, British High Commission is having the local staff that can communicate in local language. So that should not be an issue and I think you do not need to worry about that.
pollyaujla wrote:HI GUYS,

I just applied for tier 1 and i m bit worried for my work experience which i showed them in india the company which i worked is not a reputed company.I m worried bcoz if some answer the call which they are going to inquire about work experience and he or she dont able to speak english then what they are going to do.COULD ANYONE HELP ME THAT what type of question they asked during that work experience inquire.THANKS IF SOME ONE HELP ME.. :( :( :( [/b]

pollyaujla
Newly Registered

Post by pollyaujla » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 am

THANKS SIR FOR YOUR REPLY....

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:22 am

Experience is not a creteria for Tier-1. All you need is earnings, qualification, age, english and maintenance funds. Experience was used few 2-3 years back but not anymore. I don;t think it would be a problem as long as you have submitted corroborative evidence for your qualifying points.

pollyaujla wrote:HI GUYS,