ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa approved - one last question.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sirpsychosexy
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa approved - one last question.

Post by sirpsychosexy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Yes VISA granted on Friday, so now booking flight home to England. I know that my wife overstayed the tourist visa she was on before by about 30 days, so i have worries that even though VISA was granted, can immigration at Heathrow airport stop her from entering because of this rule breach? Do they work as one, or do different area's of immigration have their own rules. Thanks Chris.

meats
BANNED

Re: Spouse Visa approved - one last question.

Post by meats » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm

sirpsychosexy wrote:Yes VISA granted on Friday, so now booking flight home to England. I know that my wife overstayed the tourist visa she was on before by about 30 days, so i have worries that even though VISA was granted, can immigration at Heathrow airport stop her from entering because of this rule breach? Do they work as one, or do different area's of immigration have their own rules. Thanks Chris.
They'll know about her overstay but they won't stop her from entering because of that no.