ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LTR Page Missing on INIS Website

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

9jeirean

LTR Page Missing on INIS Website

Post by 9jeirean » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Has anyone else been trying to access the Long Ter Residency (LTR) Page on INIS Website. I noticed that the page is now missing from where it used to be, here:

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Im ... nformation

Wonder what they are up o this time? Hope this is not signs of things to come :roll:
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

DingDong

Post by DingDong » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey mate that's weired i just literally saw that page this morning honestly , and now after reading your post i checked it , the page was just missing , it has made me a bit worried too, i hope that's some technical fault on there website, i hope everything is normal :-(

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Here is the page. I thought our friends where up to something again, but it appears they are not. I haven't been able to find any upcoming legislation in that area.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:12 pm

maybe the website is being updated. I wonder what new information would be added there. probably in relation to the fee or something.

DingDong

Post by DingDong » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:13 pm

mate where did you find this page i still can't see this page in the navigation menu on the left hand side ?

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks for providing the page Obie. The navigation link is still missing on the Immigration main page though. I guess when one has gone through what INIS makes people go through in this country, one can't help but be cynical at times. :wink:
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us