ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 general applying in person along with dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skomati

tier1 general applying in person along with dependent

Post by skomati » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:39 pm

hi, i am on psw visa and going to apply for tier1 general in person jan/2010 along with my dependents who are already in U.K and iam trying to book appointment by online. so My self and dependents registered with ukba web site and got used id, transaction id etc.
question1:
Do i have book the appointment for the dependets along with me online? and
question2: if i book an appointment for everyone , do the dependents have to come with me to apply for visa? or
question3: can i just carry their passports with me to P.I.O to get it stamped?
question4: if i carry their passports with me then how home office can take bio metrics from them?
can any one please advise me..
thank you,
regards,
komati

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: tier1 general applying in person along with dependent

Post by mvent00 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:20 am

In outside UK online appointments, only main applicant and partner could book online appointments. There was no option for child applicant appointment. Replying to my email, UKvisainfo services told me that every applicant must go to visa application centre in person. They will take biometrics of only adults. I am not sure about within UK online appointments, so please wait for another experienced reply.

skomati wrote:hi, i am on psw visa and going to apply for tier1 general in person jan/2010 along with my dependents who are already in U.K and iam trying to book appointment by online. so My self and dependents registered with ukba web site and got used id, transaction id etc.
question1:
Do i have book the appointment for the dependets along with me online? and
question2: if i book an appointment for everyone , do the dependents have to come with me to apply for visa? or
question3: can i just carry their passports with me to P.I.O to get it stamped?
question4: if i carry their passports with me then how home office can take bio metrics from them?
can any one please advise me..
thank you,
regards,
komati

nirmal_kishore

In person application

Post by nirmal_kishore » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 am

If you are applying within the UK, you do not have to go with your dependants. You can carry all applications. If you are looking to book an appointment online, you don't have to add the dependants. All you do is add yourself (only at the time of registration and then provide identification at each login) and thats it.
Hope that helps

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: In person application

Post by mvent00 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:05 am

If you carry all passports, how how home office can take bio metrics from dependents?
nirmal_kishore wrote:If you are applying within the UK, you do not have to go with your dependants. You can carry all applications. If you are looking to book an appointment online, you don't have to add the dependants. All you do is add yourself (only at the time of registration and then provide identification at each login) and thats it.
Hope that helps