ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement for applying to Post Study Work Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiranthomas
Newly Registered

Bank statement for applying to Post Study Work Visa

Post by kiranthomas » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi,
I am currently here in the UK on a student VISA and it expires on Nov 30, after which I am applying for PSW. I have put £800 into my account, but it will complete 3 months only on Nov 26, just 4 days before my VISA expiry date.

So my question is what kind of bank statement should I include while applying ? The bank says that it won't be possible for me to get a normal postal bank statement in such a short period. Instead the bank has asked me to take a print-out from my internet banking account and they will place the bank seal on it. They say its ok. Is that fine ? Or will my VISA be rejected because of this issue. Please help me out.

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi there,

If you wish to submit electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details. In addition, you will need to provide a supporting letter from your bank, on company headed paper confirming the authenticity of the statements provided. This must be dated no more than 1 month prior to the date of the application. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question will be accepted.

please refer to this URL for more:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/postin ... 35ae152101
________
TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND ADVICE
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:23 pm

I assume you applying from inside the UK, however, the previously mentioned rule rule still applies.

Refer to this guide alternatively; the maintenance fund section:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/.../t ... dance1.pdf
________
Mexico Hotels
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Sorry, again, you can find the PSW guide here:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf
________
Penny stock pick
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

kiranthomas
Newly Registered

Post by kiranthomas » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:25 am

Thanks a lot Jack for your reply.. I really appreciate your help.