ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help to fill Appendix 4 PSW form

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix

dgill
Newly Registered

Help to fill Appendix 4 PSW form

Post by dgill » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi all,
I am going to apply my PSW visa next week from India(New Delhi) . I have few queries regarding filling APPENDIX4 application form.
Queries in Appendix4-

Part 4
Immigration Status in the United Kingdom During Period of Study and/or Research in the United Kingdom [20 points available]

I stayed in U.K. for 3 years to finish my Masters. I extended my visa in london HO first as a resit student, passed my exams and then did my dissertation. I failed in my dissertation and my supervisor told me to resubmit it with correction. so, i extended my visa again from HO as a student writing up thesis.My last visa extension to finish my degree was for writing up thisis. So what i need to choose from following options in form.

So, what i need to fill in this Question. This question has following option-

Student (Paragraphs 57-62 of the Immigration Rules)
Student re-sitting examinations (Paragraphs 69A to 69F of the Immigration Rules)
Dependant of someone with leave in any category permitting the admittance of dependants
Other - State which >>>>
Student nurse (Paragraphs 63-69 of the Immigration Rules)
Student writing up a thesis (Paragraphs 69G to 69L of the Immigration rules).

The second question is:
Confirm that you have included the required original evidence detailing the qualification for which you are claiming points. This is limited to only one qualification. Put a cross (x) in the box
Original certificate of award >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As i dont have original certificate so what i need to fill in here. I am providing original letter from university with required information only.

Plese help me out with these issues. I will be really thankful to all of you for this.
thanks and regards.