ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval and Tips for successful HSMP Application

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dineshj
Newly Registered

Approval and Tips for successful HSMP Application

Post by Dineshj » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:24 am

Hi All;

I am writing this note which can be useful to everybody who are visiting the site. I have learnt a lot from this board and which was useful to me for filing my HSMP application.

I have applied on 18th October 2005
Enquired HSMP Team on 8th November 2005 and got the reply that Decision Made and dispatched on 7th November 2005
I receive the documents with Approval Letter on 14th November 2005. Documents are pretty good in condition, but only Envelope was opened.

Summary : I got approval in hand within 28 Days from application to Letter/document receipt

How to apply

1. Collect all the documents which are relevant and understandable by Case Worker, without any twist.. e.g For work experience they say it should be Graduate level Work Experience.. If somehow you can introduce this word in your reference letter by your employer will be easy for Case worker.
2.Send all Original Documents only. This will make your case very strong. There is a chance what if documents lost.. Keep Scan Copy of all the documents. Which can be later printed on good quality paper and certified by Notary if required.
3.If possible Apply thro' Consultant.. They know certain things which we may miss while applying. And there is nothing wrong if third person looking at the quality of the application.. They do not charge very high.. It was Rs. 15000/- in India, and they promise to return rs. 13000/- if application is not approved.
4. Submit all evidence. Donot let Case worker assume anything. If they have to assume, very high chance that application is getting refused. even for Engish Language if you are not native speaker better you appear for IELTS and attach as a proof.
5.Once you get the mail Confirmation from HSMP Team on decision...Do not disturb them for further information. They do not tell anything on the application status. You will come to know only after you receive the letter.

All the best to Guys who are applying. Thanks to the board and Team members who has provided such a good platform.

Now I will go for EC and Job Search....

I am from Gujarat, India.

sjgul

Post by sjgul » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:24 am

Hello Dinesh,

1). Kindly let us know which consultant can be contacted (in India) for helping for HSMP. Also if you could provide us the information whether you got your originals via Courier / Airmail?

regds,
sjgul.

Dineshj
Newly Registered

Post by Dineshj » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:46 am

I was having a Consultant in Ahmedabad, Name " Rao Overseas Consultant". Can be contacted on +91 79 55418039
I got the document back via Air Mail.