ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier (1) Dependant Visa Querry: no Uitility Bills !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrneo

Tier (1) Dependant Visa Querry: no Uitility Bills !

Post by mrneo » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:36 pm

HI,
Last edited by mrneo on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Tier (1) Dependant Visa Querry: no Uitility Bills !

Post by mvent00 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:55 pm

tejomon wrote:HI,
I am living in a shared flat. I am planning to bring my wife as Dependant. But unfortunately i dont have any Utility bills on my name.. all i have tenancy agreement + a letter from Landlord [ estate agent ] stating the condition and suitability of my current accomodation. I have my bank statements and pay slipson this address for last 4 months. i have receipts of rent but gave it cash in hand.

Please anyone tell me what can i do?
DUPLICATE

Are you on Tier 1 and bringing your dependents from your home country? If yes, I think you do not need these bills: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... t#13821081

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Last edited by mrneo on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:45 pm

all i have tenancy agreement + a letter from Landlord [ estate agent ] stating the condition and suitability of my current accomodation. I have my bank statements and pay slipson this address for last 4 months. i have receipts of rent but gave it cash in hand.
These are more than enough.. don't worry about utility bills..'

agetns and solicitors have to say something extra justifying fees they charge..

I wld advice to take help from this forum for any n every doubt u have n apply by yourselves;

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:00 pm

tejomon wrote:thank you very much sir, but why every agetns and soliciters asking for utility bill as proof of accommodation?
As ramesh mentioned, if agent make visa process look easy and straight forward, you will not pay him hefty fees...Will you? Thats why they make process look damn difficult and complex which is required to be handled by "professionals".... and so they can charge you money.

You will get all information,help,advice, resources from this forum if you spent some time on it. Best way is to search for the keywords you want to inquire and if you do not find it...post a query. All information which you need is already there on this forum.