ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT!!! Visa expiring soon..company reappllied for license

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nyaram
Newly Registered

URGENT!!! Visa expiring soon..company reappllied for license

Post by nyaram » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi all,

My company applied for a sponsorship license but the Home Office came
back and said that our company is a big company and has to re apply for the sponsorship license in terms of a big company and not small company.

My company is applying for the license again and they were said that it would take atleast 8 weeks for them to get the license or know about it.

The problem is, my VISA is expiring on 22 November 2009, which is next month. Is there any alternative for me or any way I could extend my VISA temporarily for 2-3 months till my company sorts its license?

I'm on a Fresh Talent Visa now. Is there any alternative for me ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks .

Nirmal.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: URGENT!!! Visa expiring soon..company reappllied for lic

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:11 am

nyaram wrote:Hi all,

My company applied for a sponsorship license but the Home Office came
back and said that our company is a big company and has to re apply for the sponsorship license in terms of a big company and not small company.

My company is applying for the license again and they were said that it would take atleast 8 weeks for them to get the license or know about it.

The problem is, my VISA is expiring on 22 November 2009, which is next month. Is there any alternative for me or any way I could extend my VISA temporarily for 2-3 months till my company sorts its license?

I'm on a Fresh Talent Visa now. Is there any alternative for me ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks .

Nirmal.
Did you check if you are eligible to apply for Tier1(G) Visa to fight an other day/stay in UK?? hope ur company will support this idea as it is not ur mistake for the delay..

nyaram
Newly Registered

Post by nyaram » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Unfortunately I cannot apply for the Tier 1 bcoz of my current salary but recently my pay has been increased and been promoted.

What other doors are open for me???

Please help!!!